Here are some great websites that can help you manage your overall health:
- Family Doctor – Health Information for the whole family.
- WebMD – This is a trustworthy and timely health and medical news/information website.
- Mayo Clinic – Find information on hundreds of medical conditions and improve your lifestyle.
- Cornerstones4Care – This site provides a vast array of information to help people live with diabetes successfully.
- CDC – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website
- National Institute of Childhood Health and Human Development – Useful resources for parents and caregivers.
- HealthyChildren.org – A website dedicated to the health of children from the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Need help with your MyChart Patient Portal? Call 1-844-55-CHART (1-844-552-4278) for the Mercy MyChart Help Desk. Please note that all requests made on the MyChart Patient Portal will be addressed by the end of the next business day. Remember, you need to receive an activation code from your provider’s office to establish your MyChart Account.
Here are some great websites that can assist you with healthy eating habits and exercise:
- Calorie King – Food database website
- The Daily Plate – Food database & calorie tracker website
- Spark People – Online diet and healthy living community, tons of tools & fitness information
- Lose It – Online weight loss application
- My Fitness Pal – Online diet & healthy living community
- Calorie Count – Recipe analyzer and food diary
- Self Nutrition Data – Recipe analyzer
- Kraft Diabetes Center – Diabetic friendly recipes from Kraft foods
- Hungry Girl – Figure-friendly recipes
- SkinnyTaste – Figure-friendly recipes
- Skinny Kitchen – Figure-friendly recipes
- CalculatorCat.com: SmartPoints Calculator
- Weight Watchers
- Eating Well – Figure-friendly recipes
- Slender Kitchen – Figure friendly recipes
- Emily Bites – Figure-friendly recipes
- Laa Loosh – Figure-friendly recipes
- Diabetic Gourmet – Diabetic-friendly recipes
- Simple Nourished Living – Figure-friendly recipes
- FastFoodNutrition.org – Fast Food Nutrition Facts
- LowFODMAPCentral – LowFODMAP Diet Assistance
- Rockport One Mile Walk Fitness Test Calculator – One Mile Walking Fitness Test
Here are some links to help you with your home sleep study: